Altruism in the household: in kind transfers in the context of kin selection
- 242 Downloads
KeywordsParental Altruism Parental Happiness Family Structure Transition Free School Lunch High Quality Manuscript
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
I am grateful for helpful comments from Shoshana Grossbard. This contribution has been benefited from the funding from the Spanish Ministry of Economics (Project ECO2012-34828).
- Becker, G. S. (1981). A treatise of the family. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Darwin, C. (1859). On the origin of species by means of natural selection or the prevervation of favored races in the struggle for life. London: John Murray.Google Scholar
- Edgeworth, F. (1881). Mathematical psychics: An essay of the application of mathematics to the moral sciences. London: C. Kegan Paul and Co.Google Scholar
- Molina, J.A., Giménez-Nadal, J.I., Cuesta, J.A., García Lázaro, C., Moreno, Y., Sanchez, A. (2013). Gender differences in cooperation: experimental evidence on high school students. IZA DP Nº 7421.Google Scholar
- Smith, A. (1957). The theory of moral sentiments. Printed for A. Millar, in the Strand; and A. Kincaid and J. Bell, in Edinburgh.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013