Porous Permeable Corundum Ceramic Based on Aluminum Powder. Part 1. Study of Different Grades of Aluminum Hydroxide Powder Properties
- 57 Downloads
Results are provided for preparation and properties of porous permeable ceramic with high values of open porosity and strength based on different grades of aluminum hydroxide powder. Part 1 of this article is devoted to studying properties of these powders.
Keywordsporous corundum ceramic aluminum hydroxide powder gibbsite bayerite boehmite
Work was carried out with financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation within the scope of state contract No. 16.552.7.7082, and on equipment of TsKP High-Tech Technology and Engineering.
- 2.B. L. Krasnyi, V. P. Tarasovskii, and A. B. Krasnyi, “Use of ceramic materials for resolving environmental problems,” Bezopas. Okruzh. Sredy, No. 1, 90 – 92 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.B. L. Krasnyi, V. P. Tarasovskii, T. S. Marinina, and A. I. Goptar’, “Filter elements of high-quality quartz glass for continuous-flow silica-containing raw material enrichment equipment,” Steklo Keramika, No. 11, 5 – 6 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.Tsunedzi Nitta and Khiromitsu Toki, Japanese Patent 54-95611, Porous ceramic as wick for oil, Publ. 01.12.97.Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Polyakov and S. A. Bel’mozhin, “Ceramic diaphragm for electrolysis processes,” Steklo Keramika, No. 11, 23 – 24 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.B. L. Krasnyi, V. P. Tarasovskii, A. B. Krasnyi, and Ya. G. Mamytsin, “Effect of firing temperature on sintering and physicomechanical properties of porous permeable ceramic based on aluminosilicate binder,” Tekhnika Tekhnol. Silikatov, No. 1, 11 – 14 (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.T. Ohji and Z. Deng, USA Patent 6565825 MPK B 2. Porous alumina fabrication procedures, Claimatns and patent holders T. Ohji and Z. Deng, No. 07/748019; Claim. 12.27.00; Publ. 05.20.03.Google Scholar
- 12.I. Ya. Guzman, Reaction Sintering and its Use in Refractory Technology [in Russian], RKhTU, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar