Structure and phase transformations in the surface layers of composite ceramic materials based on the systems (TiN–AlN)–(TiN–Cr3C2) and (TiN–AlN)–(Ni–Cr)–(TiN–Cr3C2) with high-temperature oxidation under conditions of concentrated solar radiation
- 57 Downloads
Results are provided for a study of the formation mechanism and conditions for high-temperature corrosion-resistant coatings, which are formed in air (>1500°C) with cyclic thermal changes under the action of concentrated energy sources. It is established that in composite materials of the systems (TiN–AlN)–(TiN–Cr3C2) and (TiN–AlN)–(Ni–Cr)–(TiN–Cr3C2) a complex oxide film forms that has good adhesion to a base and undergoes further composite oxidation, i.e., it promotes an increase in its scaling resistance.
Keywordscomposite ceramic concentrated solar radiation (CSR) oxidation corrosion resistance.
- 1.T. V. Mosina, A. D. Panasyuk, A. I. Yuga, et al., “Friction properties of composite TiN–AlN materials. Effect of structure and phase composition on friction and wear of materials of the system TiN–AlN,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 11/12, 104 – 108 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Kayuk, M. S. Koval’chenko, I. S. Martsenyuk, et al., “Effect of nickel-chromium binder on compaction kinetics for cermets based on a mixture of chromium carbide and titanium nitride with hot compaction,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5/6, 29 – 37 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Kayuk and V. A. Maslyuk, “Structure formation fo alloys of the system Cr3C2–TiN and properties of materials based on them,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 1/2, 47 – 52 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Lavrenko, T. V. Mosina, A. D. Panasyuk, et al., “High-temperature oxidation of powers based on composite materials of the system TiN–AlN,” Dopovidi NAN Ukraini, No. 12, 139 – 143 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.Use of the Sun and Other Radiant Energy Sources in Materials Science, Coll. Sci. Work [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar