Creation of new porous permeable ceramic materials and technology for making articles from them — a real way for a technological breakthrough in the main branches of industry
- 36 Downloads
The creation of new porous permeable ceramic materials with a different microstructure and a controlled pore size from nano- to microsize that have properties markedly surpassing those of traditional materials used in industry, and organization of the production of various objects made from them will make it possible to obtain a considerable economic and ecological effect. Specific examples are provided for the use of objects made of porous permeable ceramics developed in ZAO NTTs Bakor in various branches of industry.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Krasnyi, “Permeable ceramic – an effective way of reducing energy consumption and resolving ecological problems in production,” Delovaya Slava Rossii, No. 3, 47–49 (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.Catalog of Objects Produced by the Firm ZAO NTTs Bakor (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.B. L. Krasnyi, S. A. Zhuravlev, and V. G. Korobochkin, RF Patent 2182893, Method for preparing ceramic filtering elements, Publ. 06.28.2000.Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Krasnyi and A. N. Kislyakov, RF Patent 2208001, Method for preparing a hollow ceramic element, Publ. 03.27.2002.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Lisenko, Ya. M. Shchelokov, and M. G. Ladygichev, Reading Book for Energy saving Reference edition in 2 books, book 2 [in Russian], Teploénergetik, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.B. L. Krasnyi, V. P. Tarasovskii, and T. S. Marinina, RF Patent 2288903, Method for preparing ceramic filtering element with a fibrous structure, Publ. 07.08.05.Google Scholar
- 7.B. L. Krasnyi, V. P. Tarasovskii, and A. N. Kilyakov, RF Appl. 2006103869 / 03(004220), method for preparing filtering foam ceramic.Google Scholar