Sintering capacity of refractory composites based on lanthanum chromite
- 34 Downloads
Refractory lanthanum chromite-dielectric composites are synthesized. X-ray phase analysis of composites after high-temperature treatment indicate compatibility of lanthanum chromite with such oxides as Y2O3, LaYO3, MgO, TiO2, LaAlO3, LaAl11O18, La2TiO5, La2Ti2O7, La4Ti9O24, La2SiO5, La2Si2O7. Intensification of LaCrO3 sintering in the presence of dielectric additions coexisting with it is demonstrated. The effect of the form of dielectric on the sintering capacity of lanthanum chromite alloyed with calcium and without it is demonstrated.
KeywordsOpen Porosity Yttrium Oxide Linear Shrinkage Lanthanum Chromite Alkali Earth Element
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Suvorov and A. P. Shevchik, “Thermal modulus with heaters made of lanthanum chromite,” Novye Ogneupory, No. 3, 23–28 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Flandermeyer, et al., “Interconnection development for monolithic solid oxide fuel cells,” Abstr. Of 1986 Fuel Cell Seminar (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Suvorov and A. P. Shevchik, RF Patent 2123241, Method for preparing tubular heat-releasing elements with variable electrical conductivity, Byul. Izobret., No. 34 (1998).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Matsumoto, Kogyo Kyokai Shi., 89, 68 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Matsumoto and T. Sata, “Effect of calcium additions on evaporation of lanthanum chromite at 1650°C in a gas atmosphere with a reducing partial pressure of oxygen,” Kogyo Kyokai Shi., 89, 124–129 (1981).Google Scholar