Current Data Simulation Systems and Composition Choice for Iron Ore in Blast Furnace Production
- 25 Downloads
The paper gives a formulation of the task, the characteristics of the algorithm, and the features of the software for selecting iron ore, calculating the best composition for the components in the agglomeration charge, estimating blast parameters providing proper economy of coke, normal slag, blast parameters, and gas-dynamic conditions. The software package is recommended for support to decisions for engineering staff selecting sources of raw material, and also for selecting the working parameters of blast furnaces under variable fuel and raw material conditions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. P. Onorin, N. A. Spirin, V. L. Terent’ev, et al., edited by N. A. Spirin, Computer Methods of Simulating the Blast-Furnace Processes [in Russian], UGTU-UPI, Ekaterinburg (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Spirin, Yu. V. Ipatov, V. I. Lobanov, et al., edited by N. A. Spirin, Data Systems in Metallurgy [in Russian], UGTU-UPI, Ekaterinburg (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Terent’ev, V. Yu. Rybolovlev, N. A. Spirin, et al., “An integrated model system supporting decisions in managing blast-furnace melting,” Stal‘, No. 9, 9–11 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Zagainov, O. P. Onorin, L. Yu. Gileva, et al., “Writing and introducing software for flexible technological conditions in blast-furnace operation,” Stal‘, No. 9, 12–15 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.O. P. Onorin, N. A. Spirin, and V. V. Lavrov, “Computer methods of simulating gas-dynamic and slag conditions in blast-furnace melting,” Stal‘, No. 6, 55–58 (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Spirin, M. F. Gibadulin, I. E. Kosachenko, et al., “Software for selecting suppliers of raw material and the best composition for charges in agglomeration production,” Stal‘, No. 7, 2–5 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Krasnobaev, V. Yu. Rybolovlev, N. A. Spirin, et al., “An up-to-date computerized data system for blast-furnace melting,” Stal‘, No. 9, 7–10 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Spirin, V. Yu. Rybolovlev, V. V. Lavrov, et al., “An integrated package of applied programs for the optimal management of raw materials and fuel and energy in agglomeration production,” in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Theory and Practice of Cast Iron Production [in Russian], Krivoi Rog (2004), pp. 487–490.Google Scholar
- 9.N. A. Spirin, “Current principles for designing control systems for energy and raw-material resources in complicated energy-consuming suites (with reference to blast furnaces),” in: Proceedings of the 2nd International Congress Furnace Design: Thermal Conditions, Construction, Automation, and Ecology [in Russian], Moscow (2006), pp. 26–31.Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Spirin, Yu. N. Ovchinnikov, V. S. Shvidkii, et al., Heat Transfer and Improving the Performance of Blast-Furnace Melting [in Russian], UGTU-UPI, Ekaterinburg (1995).Google Scholar
- 11.N. A. Spirin, V. V. Lavrov, S. I. Parshakov, et al., edited by N. A. Spirin, Optimizing and Identifying Technological Processes in Metallurgy [in Russian], GOUVPO UGTU-UPI, Ekaterinburg (2006).Google Scholar