Effect of acidic and metallic sites on the catalytic performance of Pd/ZSM-5 catalysts in the one-step synthesis of mibk
- 143 Downloads
The acidic properties of Pd/ZSM-5 catalysts were characterized by NH3-TPD and FT-IR of d3-acetonitrile adsorption. Effect of Pd loading on the catalytic activity and product distribution was studied in the one-step synthesis of methyl isobutyl ketone from acetone. The results indicated that a proper balance between acidic and metallic sites was necessary to obtain high catalytic performance.
KeywordsAcidity metal sites one-step synthesis MIBK
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.K. Schmitt, J. Distodorf, W. Flakus: U.S. 3, 953,517 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Wollner, K.K. Moers: U.S. 3, 405, 178 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.E.F. Smith, T. Haute: U.S. 5, 499, 172 (1950).Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Too, T. Nakayama: Jpn. 6, 225, 835 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Maki, T. Yokohama, Y. Sumino: Jpn. 6, 396, 145 (1998).Google Scholar
- 10.K.H. Lin, A. N. Ko: Appl. Catal. A, 147, L259 (1996).Google Scholar
- 11.T.J. Huang, W.O. Haag: U.S. 4, 339, 606 (1982).Google Scholar
- 12.K.D. Olson: U.S. 4, 704, 478 (1987).Google Scholar
- 13.L.M. Gandia, R. Malm, R. Marchand: Appl. Catal. A: Gen., 114, L1 (1994).Google Scholar