Catalytic properties of iron oxides impregnated with copper acetate
- 43 Downloads
Textural and catalytic properties of iron oxides impregnated with copper acetate were investigated. In order to get satisfactory performance in the high temperature shift reaction, 4 impregnation hours are necessary.
KeywordsCopper magnetite preparation catalyst WGSR
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Lloyd, D.E. Ridler, M.V. Twigg: Catalyst Handbook, p. 283, Manson Publishing Ltda, London 1997.Google Scholar
- 2.M.O.G. Souza, E.B. Quadro, M.C. Rangel: Quim. Nova, 21, 428 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.A.I. Vogel: Quantitative Inorganic Analysis, Longman, London 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Yhua, W. Qiufang: J. Nanoparticle Research, 1, 399 (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.C.D. Wagner, W.M. Riggs, L.E. Davis, J.F. Moulder, G.E. Muilenberg: Handbook of X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy. Perkin-Elmer Corporation, Eden Prairie 1978.Google Scholar