Energy Characteristics of Radiators of Ultrashort Electromagnetic Pulses
- 29 Downloads
It is shown that to use the maximum share of the energy of a unipolar ultrashort electric pulse, its duration and shape, as well as the transmitting antenna parameters should, be related to the receiver center frequency and passband in a certain manner. Distortions introduced by the propagation effects to the received-radiation spectrum shape increase with broadening radiation and receiver frequency bands.
KeywordsEnergy Spectrum Pulse Energy Rectangular Pulse Gaussian Pulse Test Pulse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. A. Mesyats, Pulsed Energetics and Electronics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Belokon’, A. N. Goncharov, E. V. Ivanov, and A. S.Kudryashov, Tekhnol. Elektromagn. Sovm., No. 1, 49 (2010).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Slyusar, in: Electronics: Science, Technology, Business [in Russian], No. 5, 60 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A.Kostikov, A.Yu.Odintsov, M. I. Salomatov, and M. I. Sugak, Antennas in the Regime of Radiation of Nonharmonic Signals [in Russian], St. Petersburg State Electrotech. Univ. (LETI), St.Petersburg (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.Y.Duroc, Prog. Electromagn. Res. B, 21, 69 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I.Meshcheryakov, “Optimization of parameters of the ultrashort-pulse radiators,” Ph.D Thesis [in Russian], Voronezh State Univ., Voronezh (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.K.Yu. Sakharov, Radiators of Ultrashort Electromagnetic Pulses and the Methods for Measuring their Parameters [in Russian], Moscow State Inst. of Electronics and Mathematics, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 11.A.A.Artemenko and S.P. Skulkin, Nizhny Novgorod Univ. Bull. Ser. Radiofiz., No. 1 (1), 56 (2012).Google Scholar
- 13.I. S.Gonorovsky, Radioengineering Circuits and Signals [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 14.V. E.Ostashev, A.V. Ul’yanov, V.M. Fedorov, and B. D.Yankovsky, in: Proc. Inst. Thermophys. Extr. States [in Russian], No. 4, Joint Inst. for High Temperatures, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar