Stark effect of symmetric-top rotational levels
- 71 Downloads
The method developed for a rotator in  is used for an analytical study of the Stark effect of symmetric-top rotational levels in the strong-field limit.
KeywordsHarmonic Oscillator Stark Effect Linear Molecule Minor Oscillation Quasiclassical Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Gaponov, Yu. N. Demkov, N. G. Protopopova, and V. M. Fain, Opt. Spektrosk., 19, 501 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Quantum Mechanics, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Townes and A. Schawlow, Microwave Spectroscopy, McGraw-Hill, New York (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Mechanics, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Smirnov, A Course in Higher Mathematics, Vol. 3, part 2 [in Russian], Gortekhteoretizdat (1956).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008