The Viterbi Algorithm for Models of Hidden Markov Processes with the Unknown Moment of Appearance of Parameter Jump
- 21 Downloads
The methods of the theory of optimal nonlinear filtering of the Markov processes is used to develop the Viterbi algorithm for obtaining optimal estimates of a sequence of hidden states in the model of discrete-value Markov processes generalized to the case of jump-like changing parameters with an unknown time of the jump appearance. The results of numerical simulation of the algorithm performance are given.
KeywordsMarkov Process Quantum Electronics Nonlinear Optic Optimal Estimate Algorithm Performance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. L. Stratonovich, Conditional Markov Processes and Their Use in the Theory of Optimal Control [in Russian], Moscow State University, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Sh. Liptser and A. N. Shiryaev, Statistics of Random Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I Tikhonov and N. K. Kul'man, Nonlinear Filtering and Quasi-Coherent Signal Reception [in Russian], Sovet-skoe Radio, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Silaev, Automation and Remote Control, 57 No.10, ??? (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.I. L. MacDonald and W. Zucchini, Hidden Markov and Other Models for Discrete-Valued Time Series, CRC Press (1997).Google Scholar