Current International Data for Tvet and their Limitations
- 170 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Green, A., Oketch, M., Preston, J. 2004Global report on technical and vocational education and trainingUniversity of London, Institute of EducationLondon(Unpublished report for the UNESCO Institute for Statistics.)Google Scholar
- Kiau, N. 2003. Life skills education in Malaysia. Asian approaches to life skills development, pp. 104–125. Seoul/Bangkok: KEDI/UNESCOGoogle Scholar
- Malaysia. Ministry of Education2001Education in Malaysia: a journey to excellenceMinistry of EducationKuala LumpurGoogle Scholar
- UNESCO1997International Standard Classification of Education, 1997UNESCOParisGoogle Scholar
- UNESCO2003Education for All global monitoring report 2003/04UNESCOParisGoogle Scholar
- World Bank2005Expanding opportunities and building competencies: a new agenda for secondary educationWorld BankWashington, DCGoogle Scholar
© Springer 2005