Some results for a finite family of uniformly L-Lipschitzian mappings in Banach spaces
- 35 Downloads
The purpose of this paper is to prove a strong convergence theorem for a finite family of uniformly L-Lipschitzian mappings in Banach spaces. The results presented in the paper improve and extend some recent results in Chang , Cho et al.  Ofoedu , Schu  and Zeng [8, 9].
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000).Primary 47H09 Secondary 47H10, 47J25
KeywordsAsymptotically pseudo-contractive mapping normalized duality mapping uniformly L-Lipschitzian mapping
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Chang, Some results for asymptotically pseudo-contractive mappings and asymptotically nonexpansive mappings, Proc. Am. Math. Soc., 129 (2001), 845–853.Google Scholar
- 2.Y. J. Cho, J. I. Kang, H. Y. Zhou, Approximating common fixed points of asymptotically nonexpansive mappings, Bull. Korean Math. Soc., 42 (2005), 661–670.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Gobel, W. A. Kirk, A fixed points theorem for asymptotically nonexpansive mappings, Proc. Am. Math. Soc., 35 (1972), 171–174.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Moore, B. V. Nnoli, Iterative solution of nonlinear equations involving set-valued uniformly accretive operators, Comput. Math. Appl., 42 (2001), 131–140.Google Scholar
- 5.E. U. Ofoedu, Strong convergence theorem for uniformly L-Lipschitzian asymptotically pseudocontractive mapping in a real Banach space, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 321 (2006), 722–728.Google Scholar
- 6.W. V. Petryshyn, A characterization of strict convexity of Banach spaces and other uses of duality mappings, J. Funct. Anal., 6 (1970), 282–291.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Schu, Iterative construction of fixed point of asymptotically nonexpansive mappings, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 158 (1991), 407–413.Google Scholar
- 8.L. C. Zeng, On the iterative approximation for asymptotically pseudo-contractive mappings in uniformly smooth Banach spaces, Chinese Math. Ann., 26 (2005), 283–290 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 9.L. C. Zeng, On the approximation of fixed points for asymptotically nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces, Acta Math. Sci., 23 (2003), 31–37 (in Chinese).Google Scholar