Comments on Neta's Contextualism and a puzzle about seeing
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsSentence Type Knowledge Ascription Skeptical Argument Skeptical Hypothesis Philos Stud
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chisholm, R. (1976). Person and object: A metaphysical study. Illinois: Open Court.Google Scholar
- Chisholm, R. (1989). On metaphysics. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- Chisholm, R. (1996). A realistic theory of categoires. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Hoffman, J., & Rosenkrantz, G. (1994). Substance among other categories. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Hoffman, J., & Rosenkrantz, G. (1997). Substance: Its nature and existence. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Lowe, E. J. (2001). The possibility of metaphysics: Substance, identity, and time. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Neta, R. (2005). Skepticism, contextualism, and a puzzle about seeing. Philosophical Studies (present volume).Google Scholar
- Van Inwagen, P. (1990). Material beings. Ithaca: Cornell University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2007