Hemostasis Parameters and Toxic Effects of 3-Substituted and Condensed Chromen-2-Ones (Coumarins)
- 45 Downloads
Biochemical investigations of 3-substituted chromen-2-ones (coumarins) and those condensed with biologically active azaheterocycles assessed their toxic effects and influence on the blood-coagulation system. The studied group of compounds behaved in the initial time period like the well-known anticoagulant warfarin and exhibited insignificant toxic effects.
Keywordschromen-2-ones Mannich bases chromenopyrimidobenzimidazolones chromenopyrazolopyrimidinones hemostasis
The work was sponsored by RFBR Grant No. 16-03-00730.
- 1.R. S. Vartanyan, Synthesis of Basic Drugs [in Russian], MIA, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Shkel’, O. A. Mazhukina, and O. V. Fedotova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 5, 789 – 791 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.D. N. Kumargalieva, O. V. Fedotova, and O. A. Mazhukina, Izv. Saratov. Univ. Nov. Ser. Ser. Khim. Biol. Ekol., 13(4), 19 – 23 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Platonova, O. A. Mazhukina, O. V. Fedotova, and V. A. Vasin, Zh. Org. Khim., 51(5), 709 – 713 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.D. V. Preobrazhenskii, T. A. Batyraliev, and I. D. Vyshinskaya, Russ. Med. Zh., 17(18), 1118 – 1120 (2009).Google Scholar