Development of antivaricose gel technology
- 55 Downloads
A technological scheme for producing an antivaricose gel containing a combination of grape leaf extract and heparin has been developed based on results of an investigation of the properties of the active ingredients and excipients. The scheme can be included into technical documentation for manufacturing the proposed gel.
Key wordsvaricosity antivaricose gel grape leaf extract heparin
The work was performed under State Contract No. 16.552.12.7002.
- 1.H. Kiesewetter, Arzneim. Forsch. Drug Res., 50, 109 – 117 (2000).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Roiman, Spravochnik Poliklinicheskogo Vracha, 12, 65 – 66 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.M. B. Kaplun, O. M. Dubentseva, T. P. Kalmykova, et al., in: Abstracts of Papers of the 4 th All-Russia with International Participation Scientific-Methodical Conf. “Pharmacy Education 2010” [in Russian], Voronezh (2010), pp. 169 – 170.Google Scholar
- 5.O. I. Slyusar, Candidate Dissertation in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.K. V. Alekseev, Author’s Abstract of a Doctoral Dissertation in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Moscow (1993).Google Scholar