Pharmacokinetic characteristics of aversectin C, the parent substance of antiparasitic fodder granules, and its residual content in organs and tissues of sheep
- 63 Downloads
Aversectin C is an agent included in the composition of antiparasitic fodder granules. The concentration of aversectin C in blood plasma and its residual amounts in organs and tissues of sheep was determined by HPLC. The principal pharmacokinetic parameters of aversectin C were calculated based on these data.
Key wordsaversectin C antiparasitic fodder granules residual content of aversectin C in sheep organs and tissues.
- 1.V. A. Marchenko, E. A. Efremova, and Yu. A. Vasilenko, “Curative fodder additive and method for its application to parasitosis in animals,” RF Pat. No. 2,294,196; Byull. Izobret., No. 6 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Efremova, V. A. Marchenko, and O. M. Bonina, Sib. Vestn. Skh. Nauki, No. 3, 109 – 112 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Grigor’ev, S. V. Semenov, D. V. Pristenskii, et al., Tr. Vseross. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Gel’mintol. im. Skryabina, 40, 85 – 93 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Viktorov, Biotekhnologiya, No. 6, 55 – 62 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.Methodical Instructions for Determining the Mass Concentration of Aversectin C in Food Products by Fluorescent High-Performance Liquid Chromatography [in Russian], Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Efremova, V. A. Marchenko, S. V. Morozov, et al., Sib. Vestn. Skh. Nauki, No. 1, 90 – 94 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.Maximum Allowed Concentration (MAC) of Aversectin C in Human Food Products of Plant and Animal Origin, Health Standard, Food Products and Food Additives [in Russian], Moscow (1998).Google Scholar