Effects of extractant on the practical yield of β-carbonyl alkaloids from the bark of various species of the genus Elaeagnus L.
- 62 Downloads
The effects of different extractants and extraction regimes on the practical yields of total β-carbonyl alkaloids from raw material from Elaeagnus angustifolia L., E. multiflora Thunb., and E. argentea Pursh. were studied. An extractant - a mixture of solvents with different polarities, i.e., chloroform and ethanol - was selected and the optimum extraction conditions were identified: an extraction temperature of 40°C, a loading density of (ρ) of 0.5 g/cm3, a grinding level (D) of 1 – 3 mm, and a raw material:extractant ratio (m c:m e) of 1:30 by weight. These results lead to the possibility of exhaustive extraction of alkaloids from raw material from Elaeagnus L.
Key wordsExtractants β-carbonyl alkaloids Eleagnus oleaster
- 1.Plant Resources of the USSR. Flowering Plants and their Chemical Composition and Uses [in Russian], T. P. Nadezhina, N. S. Bobyleva, and V. F. Bogatkina (Ed.), Nauka, Leningrad (1988), pp. 201 – 202.Google Scholar
- 2.O. N. Tolkachev, E. A. Abizov, E. V. Abizova, and S. D. Mal’tsev, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 42(11), 27 – 29 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Dulenko, I. V. Komissarov, A. T. Dolzhenko, and Yu. A. Nikolyukin, 𝛽-Carbolines. Chemistry and Neurobiology [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1992), pp. 4 – 192.Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Abizov, O. N. Tolkachev, and E. V. Abizova, Non-Traditional Natural Resources and Innovative Technologies and Products [in Russian], Sbornik Nauchn. Trud. RAEN, No. 15, 178 – 184 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Abizov, “Current problems in innovations with non-traditional natural resources and the creation of functional products, in: Proceedings of the IV Russian Scientific and Applied Conference, RAEN, Moscow (2007), p. 76.Google Scholar