Synthesis and analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities of (2Z,5Z)-1-aryl-3-hydroxy-5-(3,3-dialkyl-3,4-dihydroisoquinolin-1(2H)-yliden)pent-2-en-1,4-diones
- 42 Downloads
5-Arylfuran-2,3-diones and (Z)-alkyl-4-aryl-2-hydroxy-4-oxobut-2-enoates react with 3,3-dialkyl-1-methyl-3,4-dihydroxyisoquinolines to form (2Z,5Z)-1-aryl-3-hydroxy-5-(3,3-dialkyl-3,4-dihydroxyisoquinolin-1(2H)-yliden)pent-2-en-1,4-diones which have analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities.
Key words5-Arylfuran-2,3-diones aroylpyruvic acids 1-methyl-3,4-dihydroisoquinolines analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity
This study was supported financially by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Grant No. 08-03-01032).
- 1.Yu. S. Andreichikov, V. S. Shklyaev, B. B. Aleksandrov, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 420 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Shklyaev and A. N. Maslivets, Zh. Organ. Khim., 32, 319 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Khalturina, Yu. V. Shklyaev, Z. G. Aliev, and A. N. Maslivets, Zh. Organ. Khim., 5, 743 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.N. B. Eddy and D. J. Leimbarh, Pharmacol. Exper. Ther., 385 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.Guidelines for Experimental Preclinical Studies of Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Belen’kii, Elements of Quantitative Measurements of Pharmacological Effects [in Russian], Meditsinskaya Literatura, Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar