Preparation of a liposomal form of butaminophen by mechanical dispersion
- 42 Downloads
The physicochemical conditions for incorporation of the antiviral agent butaminophen into multilamellar liposomes generated by mechanical dispersion were determined. Regimes for vortexing of the liposome-forming mixture to obtain a homogeneous liposome suspension were identified. This liposomal formulation has potential for the development of oral (gelatin capsules) and ointment formulations.
Key wordsHerpes infections butaminophen multilamellar liposomes vortexing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Dunets, O. I. Shadyro, G. I. Polozov, et al., Proceedings of the VI Russian National Congress “Humans and Medicines” [in Russian], Moscow (1999), p. 405.Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Dunets, P. T. Petrov, V. E. Spiridonov, et al., Proceedings of the IX Russian National Congress “Humans and Medicines” [in Russian], Moscow (2002). P. 142.Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Pankratov, S. A. Gumbar, O. V. Pankratov, et al., Proceedings of the IX Russian National Congress “Humans and Medicines” [in Russian], Moscow (2002). P. 457.Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Bushmakina, V. K. Matus, M. A. Martynova, et al., Novosti Mediko-Biologicheskikh Nauk, No. 2, 110 – 114 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.V. K. Matus, G. L. Gurevich, S. V. Konev, et al., Vestsi NAN Belarusi Ser. Biyal. Navuk., No. 1, 131 – 141 (2000).Google Scholar