Direct molding technology for the production of zolpidem tablets
- 38 Downloads
Results of the selection of auxiliary components and the optimization of technology of 10-mg zolpidem tablets are presented. A direct molding technology of zolpidem tablets has been developed with allowance for the physicochemical and technological properties of the parent drug substance and auxiliary components.
KeywordsZolpidem Aerosil Magnesium Stearate Lactose Monohydrate Auxiliary Component
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. O. Borisova, Farmateka, 45, No. 3, 40–43 (2001).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Belousov, Pressing Ungranulated Powders. Review, Series Processes and Apparatuses for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Production [in Russian], TsBNTI Medprom, Moscow (1989), No. 2.Google Scholar
- 3.State Pharmacopoeia [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1987), No. 2, p. 156.Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Ezerskii, Author's Abstract of a Doctoral Dissertation in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.G. K. Bolhuis, Tablet Formulation with Directly Compressible Excipients, Gronigen University, Netherlands (2000), pp. 16–17.Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Zuev, N. P. Sadchikova, I. I. Tyulyaev, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., 37, No. 11, 29–33 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Voskoboinikova, S. B. Avakyan, and T. A. Sokol(skaya, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 39, No. 1, 22–28 (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Buhler, Pharmaceutical Technology of BASF Excipients, BASF, 2nd Ed. (2004), pp. 13–16Google Scholar