Synthesis and conversions of polyhedral compounds: 28. Synthesis and psychotropic activity of some 1,3-diazaadamantane derivatives
The anticonvulsant and tranquilizer properties of some new derivatives of 1,3-diazaadamantane have been investigated. It is established that some of the synthesized compounds prevent corazole-induced convulsions in mice in a dose range of 18–75 mg-kg. The study of the influence of these compounds on the behavior of rats under open-field test conditions revealed a pronounced tranquilizer action.
KeywordsMemantine Adamantane Levulinic Acid Urotropine Adamantane Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. N. Shtok and N. V. Fedorova, Psikhiatr. Psikhofarmakoter., 2(3) (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Gmiro and S. E. Serdyuk, Neirofarmakologiya, No. 6 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.Ts. E. Agadzhanyan, G. L. Arutyunyan, G. Kh. Grigoryan, et al., USSR Inventor’s Certificate, No. 1162195 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Kuznetsov, E. B. Basargin, M. Kh. Ba, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 5, 647–653 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.Drug Discovery and Evaluation: Pharmacological Assays, H. G. Vogel and W. H. Vogel (eds.), Springer, Berlin (1997), pp. 246–350.Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Mkrtchyan, S. G. Kazaryan, A. S. Noravyan, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., 32(9), 15–19 (1998).Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Dzhagatspanyan and A. B. Asryan, Éksp. Klin. Farmakol., No. 1, 5–8 (1994).Google Scholar