Voltammetric determination of blood angiotensin II level
- 30 Downloads
A rapid procedure for determining angiotensin II in the blood by inverse voltammetry using a TA-2 device (Tekhnoanalit Company, Tomsk) with a graphite electrode has been developed. The results of analyses using the proposed technique agree with the clinical data. The rapid analytical procedure favors optimization of cardiotropic drug therapy.
KeywordsBlood Serum Tartaric Acid Graphite Electrode Background Electrolyte Potential Sweep
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Human Physiology, K. F. Schmidt and G. Thews, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1989) Vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Terent’eva, E. N. Komarova, T. I. Andreeva, et al., Method of Angiotensin II Determination by Means of Inverse Voltammetry, RF Patent No. 2260797 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.A Practical Guide in Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics [in Russian], V. V. Men’shikov (ed.), Meditsina, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.On the System of Measures for Increasing the Level of Clinical Laboratory Investigations in the Russian Federation. Order No. 45 of 07.02.2000, Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation; Klin. Lab. Diagnost., No. 6, 41–55 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Lebedeva, N. M. Chikhladze, L. A. Belova, et al., Arter. Gipert., 9(1), 17–20 (2003).Google Scholar