Optimization of the Composition and Technology of Diazoline Tablets
- 23 Downloads
Physicochemical properties (particle size and specific surface) of the parent substance of diazoline have been determined and the influence of these parameters on the drug dissolution characteristics have been studied. A technology of 0.1 g diazoline dragee containing PVP has been developed and the influence of this polymer on the quality of the ready-to-use preparation has been studied.
KeywordsPolymer Organic Chemistry Specific Surface Physicochemical Property Particle Size
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. D. Mashkovskii, Drugs [in Russian], Novaya Volna, Moscow (2003), Vol. 1, p. 279.Google Scholar
- 2.Pharmacopoeial Article FS 42-2925-98 with Modification No. 2. Diazoline 0.05 and 0.1 g dragee.Google Scholar
- 3.U. Z. Nazarov, I. F. Tishchenkova, and L. E. Kholodov, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 25(12), 11–13 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.USSR State Pharmacopoeia, XI Ed. [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1987), Vol. 2, pp. 154–160.Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Kompantseva, M. V. Gavrilin, I. I. Monastyreva, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., 32(6), 46–48 (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Tentsova and I. S. Azhgikhin, Medicinal Form and Therapeutic Efficacy of Drugs [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1974), p. 335.Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Tentsova and A. E. Dobrotvorskii, Farmatsiya, No. 2, 65 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Dubinskaya, L. D. Yakusheva, and E. G. Aver'eva, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 22(9), 1125–1129 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.P. A. Kouzov, Principles of the Analysis of Dispersion Composition of Industrial Dusts and Powdered Materials [in Russian]. Khimiya, Leningrad (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.V. Buhler, Kollidon: Polyvinylpyrrolidone for Pharmaceutical Industry, BASF (1999).Google Scholar