Synthesis and Tuberculostatic Activity of Some Substituted Amino Acid Methyl Esters with Sym-Tetrazine Moieties
The products of nucleophilic substitution of methyl esters of seven amino acids for the 3,5-dimethylpyrazolyl moiety in 3,6-bis(3,5-dimethylpyrazol-l-yl)-5-tetrazine were obtained. One of these compounds exhibited tuberculocidal action at a concentration of 0.6 μg/ml. In contrast, two other compounds stimulated the growth of mycobacterium colonies.
KeywordsMethyl Ester Organic Chemistry Methyl Ester Acid Methyl Ester
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Model’, Biology of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis and Immunobiology of Tuberculosis [in Russian], Medgiz, Moscow (1958), pp. 72–80.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Pavlov, Proceedings of the Symposium on Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment in Urals and Volga-Vyatka Regions [in Russian], Yekaterinburg (2000), p. 74.Google Scholar
- 4.R. I. Ishmetova, G. L. Rusinov, M. A. Kravchenko, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., 34(8), 23–24 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Latosh, G. L. Rusinov, I. N. Ganebnykh, et al., Zh. Org. Khim., 35(9), 1392–1400 (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Glidewell, P. Lightfoot, B. J. L. Royles, et al., J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. II, 1167–1174 (1997).Google Scholar
- 7.G. L. Rusinov, N. I. Latosh, R. I. Ishmetova, et al., in: Current Problems in the Chemistry and Technology of Organic Substances [in Russian], Yekaterinburg (2002), pp. 285–307.Google Scholar
- 8.M. D. Coburn, G. A. Buntain, B. W. Harris, et al., J. Heterocyclic. Chem., 28, 2049–2050 (1991).Google Scholar