A comparative analysis of equipment for coating tablets
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Comparative Analysis Coating Tablet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Roshchin, Fluidized Bed in Drug Production [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.S. P. Nalimov, E. V. Flisyuk, L. S. Efimova, and S. A. Minina, Abstracts of Papers. Fluidized Bed and Related systems in Food Industry and Biotechnology [in Russian], Sofia (1989), pp. 46–47.Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Likhachev and N. B. Rashkovskaya, Abstracts of Papers. Fluidized Bed: Techniques and Prospects [in Russian], Leningrad (1988), p. 32.Google Scholar
- 4.Technical Information of Colorcon Company (USA) (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Wesseling, F. Kuppler, and R. Bodmeier, Eur. J. Farm. Biopharm., 47(1), 39–50 (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 374082; Byull. Izobret., No. 15 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.E. V. Flisyuk, S. P. Nalimov, L. S. Efimova, and S. A. Minina, Dep. VINITI (24.02.89) No. 1271-B29.Google Scholar
- 8.S. P. Nalimov, E. V. Flisyuk, L. S. Efimova, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., 23(11), 1381–1383 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.L. Z. Rumshinskii, Mathematical Processing of Experimental Rersults [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.E. V. Flisyuk, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 37(10), 31–33 (2003).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2004