Solitary wave solutions of some nonlinear PDEs arising in electronics
In the present article, an Extended Trial Equation method has been applied to derive the new exact solutions for generalized form of equations. We consider ZK equation and ZK-BBM equation to demonstrate the features and credibility of the suggested technique. As a result, many new exact soliton solutions are obtained, which includes rational solutions, soliton type solutions, and singular soliton solutions. These types of solutions might perform significant role in engineering domains.
KeywordsExtended Trial Equation method Rational solution Soliton type solutions Singular soliton solution Generalized ZK equation (gZK) Generalized ZK-BBM
Authors are highly grateful to the unknown referees for their valuable comments.
- Khater, M.M.A.: Solitary wave solutions for the generalized Zakharov Kuznetsov–Benjamin–Bona–Mahony nonlinear evolution equation. Global J. Sci. Front. Res. Phys. Space Sci. 16(4) (2016) (Ver. 1.0)Google Scholar
- Khater, M.M.A., Lu, D., Zahran, E.H.M.: Solitary wave solutions of the Benjamin–Bona–Mahoney–Burgers equation with dual power-law nonlinearity. Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. 11(5), 1–5 (2017)Google Scholar
- Zayed, E.M.E., Al-Nowehy, A.G.: The solitary wave ansatz method for finding the exact bright and dark soliton solutions of two nonlinear Schrödinger equations. J. Assoc. Arab Univ. Basic Appl. Sci. (2016) (article in press)Google Scholar
- Zayed, E.M.E., Hoda Ibrahim, S.A.: Modified simple equation method and its applications for some nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics. Int. J. Comput. Appl. 67, 39–44 (2013)Google Scholar
- Zhang, Z.Y.: New exact traveling wave solutions for the nonlinear Klein–Gordon equation. Turk. J. Phys. 32, 235–240 (2008)Google Scholar