Application of the ITEM for the modified dispersive water-wave system
- 111 Downloads
The aim of this paper is to introduce a novel study of obtaining an analytical solutions to the modified dispersive water-wave system. An analytical technique based on the improved \(\tan (\phi /2)\)-expansion method (ITEM) is extended to handle such a system. Description of the method is given and the obtained results reveal that the ITEM is a new significant method for exploring nonlinear partial differential models. By using this method, exact solutions including the hyperbolic function solution, traveling wave solution, soliton solution, rational function solution, and periodic wave solution of this system of equations have been obtained. Moreover, by using Matlab, some graphical simulations were done to see the behavior of these solutions.
KeywordsImproved tan(\(\phi\)/2)-expansion method Modified dispersive water-wave system Analytical solutions Soliton wave solution
Mathematics Subject Classification65D19 65H10 35A20 35A24 35C08 35G50
This Paper is Published as Part of a Research Project Supported by the University of Tabriz Research Affairs Office.
- Baskonus, H.M., Bulut, H.: New wave behaviors of the system of equations for the ion sound and Langmuir Waves. Waves Random Complex Media 26(4), 1–14 (2016c). doi: 10.1080/17455030.2016.1181811
- Baskonus, H.M., Koç, D.A., Bulut, H.: New travelling wave prototypes to the nonlinear Zakharov–Kuznetsov equation with power law nonlinearity. Nonlinear Sci. Lett. A 7, 67–76 (2016)Google Scholar
- Demiray, H.: Exact solution of perturbed KdV equation with variable dissipation coefficient. Appl. Comput. Math. 16, 12–16 (2017)Google Scholar
- Manafian, J., Lakestani, M.: New improvement of the expansion methods for solving the generalized Fitzhugh–Nagumo equation with time-dependent coefficients. Int. J. Eng. Math. 2015, 107978 (2015c). doi: 10.1155/2015/107978
- Manafian, J.: Application of the ITEM for the system of equations for the ion sound and Langmuir waves. Opt. Quantum Electron. 49(17), 1–26 (2017)Google Scholar
- Ma, W.X., Zhou, D.T.: Explicit exact solution of a generalized KdV equation. Acta Math. Sci. 17, 168–174 (1997)Google Scholar
- Mohyud-Din, S.T., Noor, M.A., Noor, K.I.: Some relatively new techniques for nonlinear problems. Math. Probl. Eng. 1–25 (2009b). doi: 10.1155/2009/234849