Thermal imaging response characteristics analysis of ultra-wide field of view infrared fish-eye warning system
- 135 Downloads
In this paper, the thermal imaging response characteristics including temperature response, time response and image illumination were analyzed respectively for the ultra-wide field of view infrared fish-eye warning system and it is found that the system temperature response is linear, and with the process of time, the system output becomes bigger gradually, which fits a cubic polynomial f(t), and it tends to be a fixed value after about 70 min. With the analysis of the gray values of the same target in different positions, it is found that the gray value relative standard deviation is only 2.26 %, which indicates that the target gray values in different positions are nearly equal, and hence it is proved that the system image illumination is uniform, which is consistent with the theory analysis.
KeywordsUltra-wide field of view (UWFV) infrared fish-eye warning system Temperature response Time response Image illumination
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- An L.S.: Applied optics, pp. 116–118. Beijing institute of technology press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- Chen Z.B., Guo J., Jiang W.W.: Current status and development trend of infrared warning equipment, pp. 37–41. OME Research Forum, Las Vegas (2008)Google Scholar
- Fu, W.: Development of shipborne photoelectric warning equipments. Shipborne Weapons (2), 22–27 (2002)Google Scholar
- Fu W.: IR MAWS technique Analysis. Infrared Technol. 24(6), 17–20 (2002b)Google Scholar
- Fu W., Hou Z.N.: New advance of IR MAWS at abroad. Infrared Technol. 23(3), 1–3 (2001)Google Scholar
- He L.P., Wei P.L.: The development of infrared countermeasure technology and its equipment. Infrared Technol. 28(1), 47–49 (2006)Google Scholar
- Spencer Harvey M., Michael Rodgers J., Hoffman Jeffrey M.: Optical design of a panoramic, wide spectral band, infrared fisheye lens. SPIE-OSA 6342(63421), 1–11 (2006)Google Scholar
- Shen W.M., Xue M.Q., Yu J.J.: Long wave infra-red fast objective with wide field of view. Acta Photonica Sinica 33(4), 460–463 (2004)Google Scholar
- Wang Y.Z.: Modern military optical technology, pp. 402–406. Science Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- Wang Y.Z.: Some key problems about the design of IR thermal imaging fish-eye lens. Acta Photonica Sinica 34(7), 1078–1080 (2005)Google Scholar