Boundary-value problems for linear equations with a generalized invertible operator in a Banach space with basis
- 29 Downloads
We consider linear boundary-value problems for operator equations with generalized invertible operators in Banach spaces that have bases. Using the technique of generalized inverse operators applied to generalized invertible operators in Banach spaces, we establish conditions for the solvability of linear boundary-value problems for these operator equations and obtain formulas for the representation of their solutions. We consider special cases of these boundary-value problems, namely, so-called n- and d-normally solvable boundary-value problems as well as normally solvable problems for Noetherian operator equations.
KeywordsBanach Space Operator Equation Null Space Linear Operator Equation Noetherian Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ts. Gokhberg and N. Ya. Krupnik, Introduction to the Theory of One-Dimensional Singular Integral Operators [in Russian], Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Kadets and B. S. Mityagin, “Complementable subspaces in Banach spaces,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 28, Issue 6, 77–94 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Daletskii and M. G. Krein, Stability of Solutions of Differential Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Grinblyum, “Biorthogonal systems in a Banach space,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 47, No. 2, 79–82 (1945).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Boichuk, V. F. Zhuravlev, and A. M. Samoilenko, Generalized Inverse Operators and Noetherian Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1995).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Lyusternik and V. I. Sobolev, A Brief Course in Functional Analysis [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Zhuravlev, “Linear boundary-value problems for differential equations in Banach spaces,” in: Abstracts of the International Scientific Conference “Differential Equations, Theory of Functions, and Their Applications” Dedicated to the 70th birthday of Academician A. M. Samoilenko (June 18–21, 2008), Melitopol’ (2008), p. 50.Google Scholar
- 12.V. S. Korolyuk and A. F. Turbin, Mathematical Foundations of Phase Lumping of Complex Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar