Boundary-value problems for differential equations in a Banach space
- 17 Downloads
We establish a criterion for the existence of solutions of linear inhomogeneous boundary-value problems in a Banach space. We obtain conditions for the normal solvability of such problems and consider their special cases, namely, countable-dimensional boundary-value problems.
KeywordsBanach Space Independent Condition Independent Solution Singular Integral Operator Solvable Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Daletskii and M. G. Krein, Stability of Solutions of Differential Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Boichuk, Constructive Methods for Analysis of Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Boichuk, V. F. Zhuravlev, and A. M. Samoilenko, Generalized Inverse Operators and Noetherian Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Samoilenko and Yu. V. Teplinskii, Countable Systems of Differential Equations [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy Sciences, Kiev (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Ts. Gokhberg and N. Ya. Krupnik, Introduction to the Theory of One-Dimensional Singular Integral Operators [in Russian], Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1973).Google Scholar