Approximation of a bundle of solutions of linear differential inclusions
- 21 Downloads
We construct an approximation of a bundle of solutions of a linear impulsive differential inclusion using a system of linear impulsive differential equations with Hukuhara derivative.
KeywordsSupport Function Differential Inclusion Multivalued Mapping Subsequent Decomposition Hukuhara Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Panasyuk and V. I. Panasyuk, Asymptotic Optimization of Nonlinear Systems of Control [in Russian], Byelorussian University, Minsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.F. L. Chernous'ko, Estimation of a Phase State of Dynamical Systems. Method of Ellipsoids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Plotnikov, A. V. Plotnikov, and A. N. Vityuk, Differential Equations with Multivalued Right-Hand Side. Asymptotic Methods [in Russian], Astroprint, Odessa (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.M. S. Nikol'skii, “On one method for the approximation of the reachability set for a differential inclusion,” Zh. Vyshisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz., 28, No. 8, 1252–1254 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.F. S. de Blasi and F. Iervolino, “Equazioni differenziali con soluzioni a valore compatto convesso,” Boll. Unione Mat. Ital., 2, Nos. 4–5, 491–501 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Blagodatskikh and A. F. Filippov, “Differential inclusions and optimal control,” in: Topology, Ordinary Differential Equations, and Dynamical Systems [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1985), pp. 194–252.Google Scholar
- 11.F. S. de Blasi and F. Iervolino, “Euler method for differential equations with set-valued solutions,” Boll. Unione Mat. Ital., 4, No. 4, 941–949 (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.N. V. Plotnikova, “Approximation of a bundle of solutions of linear impulsive differential inclusions,” Visn. Kharkiv Nats. Univ., Ser. Mat. Prikl. Mat. Mekh., Issue 54, 67–78 (2004).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006