Multi-switching combination synchronization of chaotic systems
- 368 Downloads
A novel synchronization scheme is proposed for a class of chaotic systems, extending the concept of multi-switching synchronization to combination synchronization such that the state variables of two or more driving systems synchronize with different state variables of the response system, simultaneously. The new scheme, multi-switching combination synchronization (MSCS), represents a significant extension of earlier multi-switching schemes in which two chaotic systems, in a driver-response configuration, are multi-switched to synchronize up to a scaling factor. In MSCS, the chaotic driving systems multi-switch a response chaotic system in combination synchronization. For certain choices of the scaling factors, MSCS reduces to multi-switching synchronization, implying that the latter is a special case of MSCS. A theoretical approach to control design, based on backstepping, is presented and validated using numerical simulations.
KeywordsMulti-switching Combination Synchronization Chaos Backstepping
UEV is supported by the Royal Society of London through their Newton International Fellowship Alumni scheme. We acknowledge and thank all the reviewers for their constructive and critical comments that were very useful for improving the quality of this paper.
- 3.Eisencraft, M., Fanganiello, R.D., Grzybowski, J.M.V., Soriano, D.C., Attux, R., Batista, A.M., Macau, E.E.N., Monteiro, L.H.A., Romano, J.M.T., Suyama, R., Yoneyama, T.: Chaos-based communication systems in non-ideal channels. Commun. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simul. 17(12), 4707–4718 (2012)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 16.Dai, H., Si, G., Jia, L., Zhang, Y.: Adaptive generalized function matrix projective lag synchronization between fractional-order and integer-order complex networks with delayed coupling and different dimensions. Phys. Scr. 055006(88), 1–9 (2013)Google Scholar
- 18.Kuetche-Mbe, E.S., Fotsin, H.B., Kengne, J., Woafo, P.: Parameters estimation based adaptive generalized projective synchronization (GPS) of chaotic Chua’s circuit with application to chaos communication by parametric modulation. Chaos Solitons & Fractals 61, 27–37 (2014)CrossRefMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- 26.Zhou, X., Xiong, L., Cai, X.: Combination-combination synchronization of four nonlinear complex chaotic systems. Abstr. Appl. Anal. 953265, 1–14 (2014)Google Scholar
- 27.Sun, J., Shen, Y., Wang, X., Chen, J.: Finite-time combination-combination synchronization of four different chaotic systems with unknown parameters via sliding mode control. Nonlinear Dyn. 76, 383–397 (2014)Google Scholar
- 30.Zhang, B., Deng, F.: Double-compound synchronization of six memristor-based Lorenz systems. Nonlinear Dyn., In press:1–12, (2014)Google Scholar
- 36.Li, H.-M., Li, C.-L.: Switched generalized function projective synchronization of two identical/different hyperchaotic systems with uncertain parameters. Phys. Scr. 045008(86), 1–8 (2012)Google Scholar