Finite-time tracking control for a class of high-order nonlinear systems and its applications
- 693 Downloads
This study investigates the problem of finite-time tracking control for a class of high-order nonlinear systems. Due to the existence of uncertain time-varying control coefficient and unknown nonlinear perturbations in the nonlinear dynamics, the existing finite-time control results cannot solve the finite-time tracking problem for this kind of nonlinear systems. Based on the technique of adding a power integrator a variable structure control method is proposed. Under the proposed control law, it is shown that the reference signal can be tracked in a finite time. As an application of the proposed theoretic results, the problem of finite-time attitude tracking control for the roll channel of bank-to-turn missile is solved. Simulation results are given to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
KeywordsFinite-time control Nonlinear systems Bank-to-turn missile
This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (61304007), National Natural Science Funds of China for Distinguished Young Scholar (50925727), Key Grant Project of Chinese Ministry of Education (313018), China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Funded Project (2012M521217), Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province of China (1308085QF106), Anhui Provincial Science and Technology Foundation of China (1301022036), Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China (20130111120007), and Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China (2012HGBZ0205, 2012HGQC0002).
- 10.Zhao, D., Li, S., Zhu, Q., Gao, F.: Robust finite-time control approach for robotic manipulators. IET Control Theory Appl. 4(1), 1–15 (2010) Google Scholar
- 12.Hong, Y., Huang, J., Xu, Y.: On an output feedback-time stabilization problem. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 46(2), 305–309 (2001)Google Scholar
- 13.Frye, M., Ding, S., Qian, C., Li, S.: Fast convergent observer design for output feedback stabilization of a pvtol aircraft. IET Control Theory Appl. 4(4), 690–700 (2010)Google Scholar
- 14.Tian, W., Du, H., Qian, C.: A semi-global finite-time convergent observer for a class of nonlinear systems with bounded trajectories. Nonlinear Anal. Real World Appl. 13(4), 1827–1836 (2012)Google Scholar
- 15.Yu, X., Man, Z.: Model reference adaptive control systems with terminal sliding modes. Int. J. Control 64(6), 1165–1176 (1996)Google Scholar
- 16.Yang, J., Li, S., Su, J., Yu, X.: Continuous nonsingular terminal sliding mode control for systems with mismatched disturbances. Automatica 49(7), 2287–2291 (2013)Google Scholar
- 20.Duan, G., Wang, H.: Parameter design of smooth switching controller and application for bank-to-turn missiles. Aerosp. Control 23(2), 41–46 (2005). (in Chinese)Google Scholar