Effects of synthesis methods of vanadium oxide nanotubes on the inter layer distances
- 133 Downloads
Vanadium oxide nanotubes were synthesized via two methods: (1) Adding a template to vanadium oxide gels, (2) Grinding mixture of a template and vanadium oxide by using a ball mill. Influence of preparation method on structure of vanadium oxide nanotubes has been investigated. Vanadium oxide nanotubes has been characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), Scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) techniques.
Keywordsvanadium oxide nanotubes synthesis methods ball mill TEM XRD grinding
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hernandz B.A., K.-S. Chang, E.R. Fisher & P.K. Dorhout, 2002. Chem. Mater. 14, 480.Google Scholar
- Liu X. et al., 2005. Phys. Rev. B72, 115,407Google Scholar
- Rao C.N.R. & M. Nath, 2003. Dalton Trans. 1–24.Google Scholar
- Satishkumar B.C., A.G. Govindarag, E.M. Vogl, L. Basumallic & C.N.R. Rao, 1997. J. Mater. Res. 12, 604.Google Scholar
- Zhang M., Y. Bando & K. Wada, 2001. J. Mater. Res. 16, 1408.Google Scholar