A reversible watermarking for authenticating 2D CAD engineering graphics based on iterative embedding and virtual coordinates
- 130 Downloads
Aim to authenticate the integrity of 2D CAD engineering graphics, a reversible watermarking method based on iterative embedding and virtual coordinates is proposed. For each vertex in 2D CAD engineering graphics, two neighboring virtual coordinates are generated to form an embedding data unit, which is good for the improvement of the correlation of them. Meanwhile, iterative embedding policy is implemented to enhance the capacity. Experimental results and analysis show that it is strictly reversible, and the capacity is positive proportion to the embedding times. Meanwhile, the distortion can be well controlled in a small range, and it is robust against translation and scaling. It has potential application in the integrity protection of 2D CAD engineering graphics with low correlation and high data precision requirements.
KeywordsReversible watermarking 2D CAD engineering graphics Iterative embedding Virtual coordinate
This work was supported in part by project supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. No.61370225, 61572182), project supported by Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.15JJ2007), supported by the Scientific Research Plan of Hunan Provincial Science and Technology Department of China (2014FJ4161).
Thank of for the anonymous reviewers for their kind comments and suggestions.
- 1.Cao L, Men C, Ji R (2012) Nonlinear scrambling-based reversible watermarking for 2D-vector maps. Springer VerlagGoogle Scholar
- 2.Cao L, Men C, Ji R (2014) High-capacity reversible watermarking scheme of 2D-vector data. SIViP 1–8Google Scholar
- 4.Li L, Li Q, Fang X, Qian B (2010) Reversible watermarking algorithm based on difference expansion for 2D engineering drawings. J Image Graph 15(2):372–376Google Scholar
- 6.Men C, Cao L, Li X (2010) Global Characteristic-based Lossless Watermarking for 2D-Vector Maps. In: Proceedings of the 2010 I.E. International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation 276–281Google Scholar
- 10.Peng F, Lei YZ, Sun XM (2011) Reversible watermarking algorithm in wavelet domain for 2D CAD engineering graphics. J Image Graph 16(7):1134–1139Google Scholar
- 12.Shao CY, Wang XT, Xu XG, Niu XM (2007) Study on lossless data hiding algorithm for digital vector maps. J Image Graph 12(2):206–211Google Scholar
- 13.Tian J (2002) Reversible watermarking by difference expansion. In: Proceedings of Workshop on Multimedia and Security, Tualatin, pp. 19–22Google Scholar
- 14.Voigt M, Yang B, Busch C (2004) Reversible watermarking of 2D–vector data. In: Proceedings of the 2004 multimedia and security workshop on Multimedia and security, Magdeburg, Germany 160–165Google Scholar
- 17.Wu XY (2007) Reversible semi-fragile watermarking based on histogram shifting of integer wavelet coefficients. In: Proceedings of the 2007 I.E. International Conference on Digital Ecosystem sand Technologies 501–505Google Scholar
- 18.Wu D, Wang GZ (2009) Reversible Watermarking of SVG Graphics. In: Proceedings of 2009 International Conference on Communications and Mobile Computing 385–390Google Scholar
- 19.Xuan G, Yao Q, Yang C, Gao J, Chai P, Shi YQ, Ni ZC (2006) Lossless data hiding using histogram shifting method based on integer wavelets. In: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Digital Watermarking 323–332Google Scholar
- 20.Yang B, Schmucker M, Funk W, Bush C, Sun S (2004) Integer DCT-based reversible watermarking for images using companding technique. In: Proceedings of Security, Steganography, and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents VI, San Jose, CA, vol. 5306, pp. 405–415Google Scholar
- 21.Zhong SP, Liu ZF, Chen QJ (2009) Reversible watermarking algorithm for vector maps using the difference expansion method of a composite integer transform. J Comput Aided Des Comput Graph 21(12):1840–1849Google Scholar
- 22.Zhou L, Hu Y, Zeng H (2009) Reversible data hiding algorithm for vector digital maps. J Comput Appl 29(4):990–993Google Scholar