Big data-based multimedia transcoding method and its application in multimedia data mining-based smart transportation and telemedicine
The method and system proposed in this paper obtain different data and same data between current multimedia data and pre-stored data by comparing current multimedia data and pre-stored data and encode the attribute information of same data from encoding big data. It is not necessary to encode all multimedia data, but to encode different data and attribute information only. Different data account for a small proportion of the entire multimedia data, while same data represent most of the entire multimedia data. Besides, the encoding of same data is concerned with the attribute information of same data, so the quantity of encoding data is very small and hence the compression ratio is very higher.
KeywordsBig data Multimedia transcoding Multimedia data mining Smart transportation Telemedicine
This research was supported by Major Project of Guangdong Province under Grant No. 2014B090901064, Project of Guangdong Province under Grant No. 2015A010103013, Major Project of National Social Science Fund under Grant No. 14ZDB101, and National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61105133.
- 4.Diaz-Honrubia AJ, Martinez JL, Cuenca P (2014) Multiple Reference Frame Transcoding from H. 264/AVC to HEVC //MultiMedia Modeling. Springer International Publishing, pp 593– 604Google Scholar
- 7.Lv Z, Yin T, Han Y et al (2011) WebVRweb virtual reality engine based on P2P network. J Netw 6(7):990–998Google Scholar
- 9.Lv Z, Halawani A, Feng S et al (2014) Multimodal hand and foot gesture interaction for handheld devices. ACM Trans Multimed Comput Commun Appl (TOMM) 11(1s):10Google Scholar
- 11.Mcphillen J, Liao K, Arana M Key frame aligned transcoding using key frame list file: U.S. Patent Application 13/787,559 . 2013-3-6Google Scholar
- 13.Rasche KR Lossy compression of high dynamic range video: U.S. Patent 8,666,186. 2014-3-4Google Scholar
- 16.Wang K, Zhou X, Li T et al (2014) Optimizing load balancing and data-locality with dataaware scheduling. In: 2014 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data). IEEE, pp 119–128Google Scholar
- 17.Wang Y, Agrawal G, Ozer G et al (2014) Removing sequential bottlenecks in analysis of nextgeneration sequencing data. In: 2014 IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops (IPDPSW). IEEE, pp 508–517Google Scholar
- 18.Wang Y, Su Y, Agrawal G (2015) A novel approach for approximate aggregations over arrays. Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Scientic and Statistical Database Management. ACM, p 4Google Scholar
- 19.Yang J, He S, Lin Y et al (2015) Multimedia cloud transmission and storage system based on internet of things. Multimedia Tools and Applications, pp 1–16Google Scholar
- 20.Zhang S, Zhang X, Ou X (2014) After we knew it: empirical study and modeling of cost-effectiveness of exploiting prevalent known vulnerabilities across iaas cloud. In: Proceedings of the 9th ACM symposium on information, computer and communications security. ACM, pp 317–328Google Scholar