Effect of Pulsed Heating on the Structure and Functional Properties of Shape-Memory Titanium Nickelide
- 25 Downloads
A method and a device for experimental research under the conditions of direct pulsed heating of wire specimens of shape-memory titanium nickelide are suggested. The effect of the treatment mode on the succession of the martensitic transformations and on the functional properties of the titanium nickelide is determined.
Key wordstitanium nickelide shape memory effect martensite austenite R-martensite hysteresis substructure
The paper has been prepared with financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation within the base part of a State Assignment.
- 1.V. A. Zaimovskii (ed.), Shape Memory Effect in Alloys [in Russian], Moscow (1979), pp. 328 – 342.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Khusainov, A. A. Larionov, A. B. Bondarev, and V. A. Andreev, “Shape memory and endurance of TiNi alloy under cyclic changes in the temperature under stress,” in: XVII Petersburg Readings on Strength Problems, 10 – 12 April, 2007, Proceedings [in Russian], St. Petersburg (2007), Part I, pp. 149 – 153.Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Bondarev, M. A. Khusainov, N. V. Petrov, and V. A. Andreev, “Multiple thermomechanical treatment of wire specimens of shape-memory Ti – Ni alloys,” in: Mater. VI Int. Conf. “Strength and Fracture of Materials and Constructions,” 20 – 22 Oct. 2010, Orenburg [in Russian], pp. 445 – 447.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Karabasov (ed.), New Materials [in Russian], MISiS, Moscow (2002), pp. 384 – 387.Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Pushin (ed.), Shape-Memory Titanium Nickelide Alloys [in Russian], Ekaterinburg (2006), pp. 77 – 89.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Otsuka, K. Simidzu, and Yu. Sudzuki, Shape-Memory Alloys [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1990), pp. 80 – 88.Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Zel’dovich, I. V. Khomskaya, N. Yu. Frolova, and G. A. Sbitneva, “About nucleation of R-martensite in titanium nickelide,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 92(5), 122 – 123 (2001).Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Lotkov, and V. N. Grishkov, “Titanium nickelide: crystal structure and phase transformations,” Izv. Vysh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 5, 80 – 83 (1985).Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Likhachev, S. A. Kuzmina, and Z. P. Kamentseva, Shape Memory Effect [in Russian], LGU, Leningrad (1987), pp. 122 – 124.Google Scholar
- 12.S. D. Prokoshkin, et al., “Effect of low-temperature thermomechanical treatment and post-deformation heating on the structure and properties of shape-memory titanium-nickel alloys,” in: Proc. XXXVIII Int. Seminar “Urgent Strength Problems” in 2 Parts, 24 – 27 Sept. 2001, St. Petersburg [in Russian], pp. 83 – 89.Google Scholar