Nitriding methods used at the “AVTOVAZ” company
- 50 Downloads
Nitriding processes used at the “AVTOVAZ” Company for strengthening car parts, tools, and accessories are considered. The structure and hardness of the nitrided layer on steels and irons and the nitriding equipment are described.
Key wordsstructural steels nitriding hardness structure.
- 1.Yu. M. Lakhtin, et al., The Theory and Technology of Nitriding [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1991), 320 p.Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Tikhonov, S. N. Tsepov, and V. I. Pavlov, “Experience of the use of liquid nitriding (the Tenifer process),” in: Development of Nitriding at the Volzhsky Car Plant [in Russian], Tolyatti (2002), pp.6–10.Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Tikhonov, V. P. Akhant’ev, N. I. Sardaev, and V. I. Kopyl, “Short-term gas nitriding of VAZ car parts in a mixture of exothermic gas and ammonia with the aim of saving power,” in: Abs. Rep. All-Union Sci.-Eng. Conf. “Saving Metal and Power by Using Advanced Processes of Heat and Thermochemical Treatment” [in Russian], Penza (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. T. Sivtsev, A. K. Tikhonov, and N. I. Sardaev, “Installing the process of ion nitriding,” in: Automotive Production. Express Information [in Russian], NIITavtoprom, Tolyatti (1986), pp. 12 –15.Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Tikhonov, N. V. Bogdanova, and M. A. Krishtal, “Raising the quality and endurance of the valve-actuating gear lever for VAZ cars,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 12, 14 – 15 (1990).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2011