Textural deceleration of recrystallization in titanium alloy TS6
- 36 Downloads
Factors responsible for the appearance of textural deceleration of recrystallization in hot-rolled sheets from pseudo-β-titanium alloy TS6 are systematized. Split deformation promotes removal of grains appearing in the structure due to the action of textural deceleration of recrystallization. The fact of the emergence of semi-special boundaries is confirmed experimentally and their interrelation with the effect of textural deceleration of recrystallization is established.
Key wordspseudo-β-titanium alloys rolling texture recrystallization cell formation textural deceleration of recrystallization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Aleksandrov, N. F. Anoshkin, A. P. Belozerov, et al., Semiproducts from Titanium Alloys [in Russian], VILS, Moscow (1996), 581 p.Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Dubovitskaya, L. N. Larikov, and Yu. D. Yakovenko, “A study of changes in the dislocation structure of molybdenum single crystal upon alternation of deformation and annealing,” in: Structure and Properties of Single Crystals of Refractory Alloys [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973), p. 167.Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Gordienko and A. A. Shipko, Structural and Phase Transformations in Titanium Alloys Due to Rapid Heating [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1983), 336 p.Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Gorelik, S. V. Dobatkin, and L. M. Kaputkina, Recrystallization of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], 3rd Ed., Metallurgiya, Moscow (2005), 432 p.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Hessner (ed.) Recrystallization of Metallic Materials [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1982), 352 p.Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Rusakov, M. L. Lobanov, L. D. Son, et al., “Structure of grain boundaries and special features of their interaction with dislocations,” in: Regional Contest of the RFFR “Ural,” Sverdlovsk Region [in Russian], Ekaterinburg (2005), 523 p.Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Vodolazskii, I. I. Moder, A. Yu. Stepanova, and F. V. Vodolazskii, “A method for fabricating sheets from β-titanium alloys, FR Patent No. 92318914, C1, 10.03.2008” Byull. Izobr. Polezn. Modeli, No. 7 (2008).Google Scholar