Technological provision of contact fatigue resistance for cemented gear wheels made of heat-resistant steels
- 43 Downloads
On the basis of analyzing the effect structural factors on the mechanism of contact fatigue of complexly-alloyed heat-resistant steels requirements are determined for cemented layer parameters corresponding to high contact fatigue resistance. The possibility is demonstrated of implementing these requirements during cyclic vacuum cementation regimes.
Key wordscontact fatigue cemented layer parameters technology vacuum cementation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Sarak, S. O. Suvorova, and R. I. Éntin, “Tempering of structural steels under load,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 30(6), 1221 –1227 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Banas, A. I. Vil’chek, P. A. Mikhailov, and V. A. Ol’shanskii, “Study of contact fatigue of steels with different heat resistance,” Fiz. Khim. Mekh. Mater., 7(2), 3 – 7 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Ivanova and V. F. Terent’ev, Nature of Metal Fatigue [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Goritskii and V. F. Terent’ev, Structure and Fatigue Failure of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Terent’ev, “Stagewise process of fatigue failure of metallic materials,” Metally, No. 6, 14 – 20 (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Ivanova, L. G. Orlov, V. F. Terent’ev, and V. G. Poida, “Features of the development of dislocation structure with static and cyclic loading of low-carbon steel,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 33(3), 627 – 633 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.N. M. Ryzhov, R. S. Fakhurtdinov, A. E. Smirnov, et al., “Analysis of methods for cementing gear wheels of heat-resistant steels,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 6, 31 – 36 (2010.Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. Ryzhov, A. E. Smirnov, R. S. Fakhurtdinov, et al., “Features of vacuum cementation for heat-resistant steel in acetylene,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 6, 10 – 15 (2004).Google Scholar
- 9.N. M. Ryzhov, A. E. Smirnov and R. S. Fakhurtdinov,” Control of the impregnation by carbon of a diffusion layer during vacuum cementation of heat-resistant steels,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 8, 10 – 15 (2004).Google Scholar