Microalloying of alloys of the Sn – Ag – Cu system
- 39 Downloads
The structure and properties of alloys with microadditives are studied for the Sn – Ag – Cu ternary system. Variants of microalloying raising the mechanical properties of the alloys are considered.
Keywordstin microalloying short range ordering solders germanium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Directive RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) of the European Community of 27.01.2003.Google Scholar
- 2.Directive WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronics Equipment) of the European Community of 21.10.2000.Google Scholar
- 3.Directive ELV (End of Life Vehicles) of the European Community of 21.10.2000.Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Perevezentsev and M. N. Kurmaev, “Lead-free solders based on tin,” in: Reports of Int. Scientif.-Eng. Conf. “Soldering- 2005” [in Russian], Tolyatti, Izd. Tolyatti Univ. (2005), pp. 116 – 120.Google Scholar
- 5.Li Ning-Cheng, The Technology of Fusion Soldering, Search and Removal of Faults: Surface Mounting [Russian translation], Tekhnologii, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Grigor’ev, “Lead-free technology: requirement of the time or fancy of makers of ecological laws?” Elektron. Kompon., No. 6, 72 – 78 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.B. N. Perevezentsev, N.M. Sokolova, and A. A. Frolov, “Raising the heat resistance of solder POS 61,” Svarochn. Proizvod., No. 8, 25 – 30 (2002).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Lad’yanov, V. I. Arkharov, I. A. Novokhatskii, and V. Z. Kisun’ko, “Structural microinhomogeneities of melts of cadmium, bismuth, indium, tin, and lead,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 34(5), 1060 – 1065 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.B. N. Perevezentsev and M. N. Kurmaev, “Ways for raising the strength properties of tin-base solder alloys,” in: Int. Conf. “Welding and Linked Technologies: to the Third Millennium” [in Russian], Kiev (2008), pp. 93 – 94.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2009