Hardening technology in integrated deformational-thermal production of sheet steels of the martensite class
- 20 Downloads
Hardening technologies have been developed for medium-carbon alloyed steels in the system of integrated deformation-thermal production. The results of industrial testing using the equipment complex on a reversing mill 2000 are given.
KeywordsAustenite Martensite Pearlite Sheet Steel Structural Steel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Smirnov, E. N. Sokolkov, and V. D. Sadovskii, “The effect of plastic deformation in the austenite state on brittleness in tempering of alloyed structural steels,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 10(4), 609–612 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.R. I. Entin, “Thermomechanical treatment of steel,” Byull. TsIINChM, No. 3(439), 14–23 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Sokolkov and V. D. Sadovskii, “High-temperature thermomechanical treatment of steel and alloys,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 19(2), 226–240 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Bernshtein, Thermomechanical Treatment of Steel [in Russian], Vol. 2, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.R. I. Entin, V. G. Grosval’d, A. P. Baschenko, et al., “Thermomechanical treatment of thin steel bands,” Stal’, No. 3, 268–270 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Kurdyumov, L. M. Utesvkii, and R. I. Entin, Transformations in Iron and Steel [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Baschenko, A. Traino, and A. Zavrazhnov, “Metal-physica principals and technological problems of so-called thermo-mechanical treatment of hardening structural steel,” in: High Technologies in Advanced Metal Science and Engineering [in Russian], St. Petrsburg (2006), pp. 66–68.Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Bashchenko, A. I. Traino, A. A. Zavrazhnov, et al., “Integrated deformational-thermal production of structural sheet steel,” in: Progressive Processes and Machinery in Metallurgy [in Russian], Part 1, Cherepovets (2006), pp. 129–131.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Baschenko, A. Traino, and A. Rusakov, “Integrated deformation-thermal treatment flat rolling,” in: High Technologies in Advanced Metal Science and Engineering [in Russian], St. Petrsburg (2006), pp. 69–71.Google Scholar
- 10.A. Baschenko, A. Traino, and A. Zavrazhnov, “Technological features of manufactory the high-strength steel sheets,” in: Deformation & Fracture of Materials [in Russian], Part 1, Moscow (2006), pp. 228–230.Google Scholar
- 11.A. P. Bashchenko, A. I. Traino, A. A. Zavrazhnov, et al., “RF Patent No. 2303638, A method for producing chromium-nickel sheet steel,” Byull. Izobr. Polezn. Modeli, No. 11 (2006).Google Scholar