Effect of hot plastic deformation in the austenite interval on structure formation in low-alloyed low-carbon steel
- 57 Downloads
The specifics of phase transformations under continuous cooling and problems of structure formation after hot plastic deformation and accelerated cooling of low-alloyed low-carbon steels are considered. The effect of hot plastic deformation in the austenite interval on the kinetics of γ → α transformation and the formation of a ferrite-bainite structure is demonstrated.
KeywordsFerrite Austenite Bainite Pearlite Continuous Cool
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Matrosov, D. A. Litvinenko, and S. S. Golovanenko, Steel for Main Gas Pipelines [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Matrosov, V. N. Filimonov, and S. S. Golovanenko, “The effect of deformation on disintegration of austenite in low-alloyed steels,” Izv. VUZov, Chern. Met., No. 7, 99–103 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.M. E. Kazachkova, A. A. Gotsulyak, and Z. I. Frolova, “Specifics of γ → α transformation in cooling steel 09G2FB after controlled rolling,” Izv. VUZov, Chern. Met., No. 11, 86–88 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Khlestov, R. I. Entin, and Z. I. Frolova, “Redistribution of carbon in deformed austenite and kinetics of bainite transformation,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 52(1), 128–135 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Matrosov and V. N. Filimonov, “A study of the effect of austenizing conditions and hot plastic deformation on the processes of γ → α transformation in low-alloy structural steels,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Metally, No. 3, 93–100 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Zaimovskii, I. I. Martinovich, O. V. Samedov, and S. A. Faldin, “The reasons for accelerated bainite transformation in low-temperature deformation of austenite,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 1(4), 760–768 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Khlestov, A. A. Gotsulyak, R. I. Entin, et al., “Specifics of the effect of high-temperature deformation on the kinetics of bainite transformation in steels of different compositions,” Izv. VUZov, Chern. Met., No. 2, 64–66 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Yu. Kuznetsov and M. M. Shteinberg, “The effect of phase and external wear hardening on the resistance of supercooled austenite in structural steels in the intermediate range,” Izv. VUZov, Chern. Met., No. 2, 64–66 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. I. Matrosov, “Controlled rolling as a multistage process of TMT of low-alloyed steels,” Stal’, No. 7, 75–80 (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.M. E. Smagorinskii et al., Reference Book in Thermomechanical and Thermocyclic Treatment of Metals [in Russian], Politekhnika, St. Petersburg (1992).Google Scholar