Changes in the density of alloy ZhS6U in the process of operation
- 19 Downloads
The density of alloy ZhS6U in cast state is studied after testing for long-term strength, hot isostatic pressing, thermal vacuum treatment, and long-term operation. The density of the alloy is determined using the method of hydrostatic weighing of test specimens and specimens cut from turbine blades.
KeywordsTurbine Blade Cast State Thermal Fatigue Crack Heat Resistant Steel Thermal Fatigue Test
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Razumovskii, L. G. Kornelyuk, R. Z. Valiev, and V. I. Sergeev, Mater. Sci. Eng., A167, 123–127 (993).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Logunov, V. I. Golovanov, I. M. Razumovskii, et al., “Gasostatic pressing: an effective method for removing discontinuities in GTE blades,” Perspect. Mater., No. 3, 12–14 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Kornelyuk, A. Yu. Lozovoi, and I. M. Razumovskii, “Enhancement of diffusion in deformation-induced nonequilibrium grain boundaries,” Philos. Mag., A77(2), 465–474 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Logunov, V. I. Golovanov, I. M. Razumovskii, et al., “Gasostatic pressing improves the quality and operating capacity of GTE blades,” in: Materials and Coatings under Extreme Conditions, Coll. Works 3rd Int. Conf., Katsiveli-Ponizovka, Crimea, 2004 [in Russian], pp. 137–139.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Golovanov, A. V. Logunov, S. F. Marinin, et al., “Effect of HIP on the structure and mechanical properties of GTE blades from high-temperature nickel alloy ZhS6U in the initial state and after long-term service,” in: Mater. Int. Conf. on Hot Isostatic Pressing, Paris, 22–25 May (2005), pp. 196–198.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. I. Baranov, O. A. Troitskii, Yu. S. Avraamov, and A. D. Shlyapin, Physical Foundations of Electric Pulse and Electroplastic Treatment and New Materials [in Russian], Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Bulatov, Yu. G. Bykov, A. M. Dushkin, et al., “HIP: an effective process for reconditioning turbine blades,” Gazoturb. Tekhnol., No. 2, 18–20 (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Kumanin, “Ways for increasing the endurance of the metal of long-operating power equipment,” Teploénergetika, No. 10, 24–29 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.E. S. Ventsel' and L. A. Ovcharov, Probability Theory and Its Engineering Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar