Structural factor and effects of low-temperature radiation damage in structural materials
- 58 Downloads
The effect of the structural and phase state of steels and alloys based on iron and nickel on the recombination of vacancies and interstitial atoms in the process of neutron irradiation at 300–350°C is estimated.
KeywordsPoint Defect Austenitic Steel Neutron Irradiation Dislocation Loop Titanium Carbide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Kolotushkin, “Effect of structural state on the stability of Cr-Ni steels and alloys under neutron irradiation,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 97(2), 63–73 (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Kolotushkin and V. N. Rechitskii, “Low-temperature irradiation of Ni-42Cr-1Mo and Ni-47Cr-1Mo alloys,” VANT, Ser. Materialoved. Nov. Mater., Issue 1(62), 131–138 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.C. C. Goodwin, R. G. Faulkner, and S. B. Fisher, “The modeling of combined radiation-induced and thermal non-equilibrium segregation of chromium in neutron-irradiated austenitic stainless steels,” in: Effect of Radiation on Materials, 18th Int. Symp., ASTM STP, Vol. 1325 (1999), pp. 619–633.Google Scholar
- 10.N. P. Agapova, V. D. Onufriev, V. I. Prokhorov, et al., “Radiation swelling of structural materials of fast reactor cores,” VANT, Ser. Atom. Materialoved., Issue 4(15), 12–19 (1980).Google Scholar
- 11.S. N. Votinov, V. N. Rechitskii, V. P. Kolotushkin, et al., “Role of structural factor in radiation-induced hardening and embrittling of chromium-nickel steel and nickel alloys,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 1, 19–26 (2002).Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. V. Konobeev and S. I. Golubov, “Recent state of the theory of radiation damage,” in: Proc. Int. Conf. on Radiation Materials Science, Alushta, 1990 [in Russian], Vol. 10, KhFTI, Kharkov (1991), pp. 142–171.Google Scholar
- 13.O. D. Kazachkovskii, Fast Neutron Reactors, IATÉ, Obninsk (1995).Google Scholar
- 15.P. Nash, “The Cr-Ni (chromium-nickel) system,” Bull. Alloy Phase Diagrams, 7(5), 466–476 (1986).Google Scholar
- 16.E. Z. Vintaikin and E. N. Vlasova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 182(6), 1306–1309 (1968).Google Scholar