Alternative technology of thermomechanical treatment of high-speed tungsten-molybdenum steel R6M5
A several-pass alternative process of thermomechanical treatment based on the discovered regular features of the effect of superplasticity is developed. Optimum modes of treatment for high-speed steels of type R6M5 are suggested. The technology has been patented in the Russian Federation and belongs to processes of environmental management.
KeywordsRussian Federation Environmental Management Transport Phenomenon Thermomechanical Treatment Optimum Mode
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Gerasim, A. E. Gvozdev, A. S. Tikhonov, and A. S. Bazyk, “Ways for raising the efficiency of utilization of high-speed steel in tool production,” in: Organizational and Economic Aspects of Raising the Efficiency of Production at Machine-Building Plant [in Russian], TulPI, Tula (1984), pp. 34–40.Google Scholar
- 2.Price List No. 01-08. Wholesale Prices for Steel Bars and Shapes [in Russian], Preiskurantizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. E. Gvozdev, Production of Preforms for High-Speed Tools under Conditions of Superplasticity [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.A. E. Gvozdev, E. M. Seledkin, and A. V. Afanaskin, “Effect of the degree and rate of deformation on qualitative and quantitative parameters of superplastic deformation of tool steel,” in: Proc. Int. Workshop “Problems and Experience in Ensuring Quality in Production and Education” [in Russian], TulGU, Tula (2001), pp. 239–243.Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Gvozdev, I. A. Goncharenko, N. V. Shipulin, et al., “A method for treatment of high-speed steel, RF Pat. No. 2002822, MKI6 C21D9/22, Appl. 09.01.1991, Publ. 15.11.1993,” Byull. Izobr., Nos. 41–42, 23 (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Afanaskin, M. Kh. Shorshorov, A. E. Gvozdev, et al., “A method for treatment of high-speed steel, RF Pat. No. 2219255, MPK7 C21D9/22, 9/18, Appl. 09.08.2002, Publ. 20.12.2003,” Byull. Izobr., No. 35, 12 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Seledkin, A. V. Afanaskin, A. S. Pustovgar, and A. E. Gvozdev, Design of Processes of Pressure Treatment of Metal with the Use of the Method of Finite Elements [in Russian], TulGU, Tula (2001).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Kh. Shorshorov, A. E. Gvozdev, and E. M. Seledkin, Development of Alternative Technologies Based on Optimization of the Structure and Properties of Materials [in Russian], TulGU, Tula (2000).Google Scholar
- 9.N. D. Tutyshkin, A. E. Gvozdev, and V. I. Troegubov, Complex Problems of the Theory of Plasticity [in Russian], TulGU, Tula (2001).Google Scholar
- 10.A. E. Gvozdev, A. V. Afanaskin, and E. A. Gvozdev, “Laws of manifestation of superplasticity of steels R6M5 and 10P6M5-MP,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 6, 32–36 (2002).Google Scholar