Effect of Cerium and Yttrium on the Magnetic Properties and Phase Composition of Materials of the Nd - Dy - Fe - Co - B System
The effect of cerium and yttrium having zero spin, orbital, and full magnetic moments on the induction temperature coefficient and phase composition of sintered magnetically hard materials of the Nd - Dy - Fe - Co - B system is studied.
KeywordsMagnetic Property Cerium Phase Composition Yttrium Transport Phenomenon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. N. Kablov, A. F. Petrakov, and V. P. Piskorskii, “Nd-Fe-B magnets with high temperature stability,” in: Abs. Rep. 13th Int. Conf. on Permanent Magnets, Suzdal, 2000 [in Russian], p. 64.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Smart, Effective Field Theories of Magnetism [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. B. Kuz'ma and N. F. Chaban, Binary and Ternary Systems Containing Boron [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Taylor, Intermetallic Rare-Earth Compounds, Wiley, London (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.S. Sinnema, J. J. Franse, R. J. Radwanski, et al., “Magnetic measurements on R2Fe14B and R2Co14B compounds in high fields,” J. Phys., 46, C6-301–C6-304 (1985).Google Scholar