Detection of Errors in the Storage Devices of Information Measurement Systems
- 1 Downloads
A regular procedure for the construction of a linear algebraic code for the detection of errors in the storage devices of information-measurement systems is proposed. Implementation of the new code assures a high level of functional reliability of the devices while reducing information and hardware redundancy. Mathematical expressions for estimating the parameters of the code are obtained.
Keywordslinear algebraic correcting code single and double errors data bits check bits error syndrome
- 1.K. B. Klaassen, Foundations of Measurements. Electronic Methods and Devices in Measurement Science, Postmarket, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 2.G. G. Rannyov, Information Measurement Techniques and Technology, Vysshaya Shkola Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Shcherbakov, Reliability of the Operation of Digital Devices, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Yu. Borisov, A. A. Pavlov, P. A. Pavlov, et al., “Efficient encoding of information for the detection of errors in storage devices and the transmission of measurement technology information,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 12, 22–25 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Naseer and J. Draper, “Parallel double error correcting code design to mitigate multi-bit upsets in SRAMs,” IEEE Trans. Device Mater., 6, 222–225 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.AVLG.468711.001-2005, Merkurii-Energouchet Computer-Aided Information Measurement System for Control and Accounting of Energy Resources. Technical Conditions, http://td-str.ru/file.aspx?id=5605, acc. Feb. 1, 2017.
- 8.A. A. Pavlov, P. A. Pavlov, A. N. Tsar’kov, and O. V. Khoruzhenko, “Functional code checking of errors in computer-aided measurement technology systems,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 9, 3–5 (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Pavlov, A. N. Tsar’kov, O. V. Khoruzhenko, and P. A. Pavlov, “Method of error checking in storage devices and transmission of information in computer-aided measurement technology systems,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 11, 21–25 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.G. G. Rannev and A. P. Tarasenko, Methods and Means of Measurement, Akademiya, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar