Test Stand for Checking Rotary Converter Accuracy
- 67 Downloads
Methods and equipment are considered for automated checking of rotary encoder accuracy using high-precision transducers and accurate devices for their integration, as well as a method of compensating for certain checking errors. An improved test stand is presented that provides improved rotary encoder calibration accuracy.
Keywordsrotary encoder angular movement accuracy checking coupling
This work was carried out with the support of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science (Subsidy No. 074-401).
- 1.SKB IS Product Catalog, www.skbis.ru, acces. 07.09.2014.
- 2.Heidenhain Product Catalog, www.heidenhain.ru, acces. 07.23.2015.
- 3.Yu. A. Grodetskii , Yu. E. Dukarevich, Yu. M. Ivanov, and A. S. Sinitsyn, “A new generation of precision absolute angle-data transmitters,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 9, 22–25 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Domrachev and B. S. Meiko, Digital Angle Converters. Design Concepts, Accuracy Theory, and Verification Methods, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. P. Darmenko and B. N. Ivanov, USSR Invent. Certif. No. 824265, “Method of calibration testing of shaft angle rotation encoders and a device for its implementation,” Byull. Izobret., No. 15 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Egorov, S. M. Latyev, L. N. Mal’tsev, et al., Patent No. 2060585 RF, “Method of calibration testing of a shaft angle rotation encoder,” Izobreteniya, No. 14 (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Latyev, Error Compensation in Optical Instruments, Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.E. M. Ivashchenko and P. A. Pavlov, “Investigations of dynamic goniometers with optical angle-data transmitter,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 1, 25–27 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.S. M. Latyev, Construction of Precision (optical) Instruments, Politekhnika, St. Petersburg (2007).Google Scholar
- 10.E. M. Ivashchenko, “A high-performance dynamic laser goniometer,” Girosk. Navig., No. 2 (77), 151 (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.A. L. Goreev, S. S. Mitrofanov, S. M. Latyev, et al., USSR Invent. Certif. No. 1647224, “Device for limiting stator rotation in a circular motion transducer,” Otkr. Izobret., No. 17 (1991).Google Scholar
- 12.A. N. Korolev and A. I. Gartsuev, “An XY digital autocollimator with 0.001ʺ resolution,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 12, 29–32 (2004).Google Scholar